I loved this. I truly had no idea how this was going to turn out. but sometimes going back to the simplest of things is the most delicious and crave worthy.
4 true ingredients and about 5 min of prep this makes a weeknight meal so easy!
· About 6 medium potatoes, washed and cut in half (I used homegrown golden potatoes)
· About 3 Cups of uncooked, roughly chopped Broccoli
· 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
· 2+ Cups of Cheese (I used Cheddar)
· ***About a ¼ cup of water.
Grease a 9”x13” baking pan
Preheat oven to 425
Place potatoes in pan, cut side up
Top potatoes with the broccoli, evenly covered.
Dollop and spread the cream of mushroom soup on top of potatoes
Pour the water into the bottom of the pan – this just helped to steam the potatoes and broccoli.
Cover with the cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for about 45 min.
Uncover and bake for another 10 min.
Serve on it's own or with a nice fresh green salad on the side.
This meal was so easy but had SO much flavor!
Let me know how you loved it!